We play at the heart of sustainable, profitable food production, helping Kiwi farmers and growers in our slice of paradise feed more than 20 million people around the world.
In the National Hub Manager position, you'll play an integral part in creating the new possible. As a pivotal player in our Supply Chain team, you will have overall accountability to lead and support the Ballance hub facilities through-out New Zealand. This role has a strategic focus on maximising our hub store results and driving standardisation across these facilities. It will specifically include mentoring, coaching and supporting hub facilities to improve overall productivity in supplying our wider supply chain network.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and drive strategy for Ballance hub facilities
- Establish and monitor performance standards for each hub store in the network
- Develop and drive team member capability
- Manage Health, Safety and Environmental risk management and loss prevention activities
- Construct and manage annual operational and capital budgets
- Ensure inventory is managed accurately and efficiently
- Actively lead the maintenance of Hub facilities and network capability within your span of control
Your strengths will lie in your proven ability to develop and lead the execution of strategic plans through well managed team-work and disciplined project management. You will have highly effective leadership skills and a demonstrated ability to apply commercial acumen gained from a well-founded working knowledge of Supply Chain Logistics and Operations.
We're changing the face of the industry – and you could be too. Throw in a great team, competitive remuneration and benefits, and a wealth of development opportunities, and you’ve got an exciting future ahead.
We believe in helping you to unleash your potential, you will help us reach ours. There is no better time to join us. It may just be the best career choice you ever made