Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Post document into tax accounting system
- Copy purchased VAT invoice for Monthly Tax declaration
- Support in preparation documents for tax audit purpose.
- Key-in and process upload data in E-VAT system
- Support in submission tax declaration to GDT
- Other tasks assigned by direct colleagues
- University students in Year 2 or Year 3 with talent in tax law
- Knowledge of Accounting and Tax
- Be able to use internet and email faster
- Be a team player with less instruction
How to apply:
- Click on “Apply” button in this page. If it is your first time applying in our career portal, you will need to “Create an account” with us first in order to apply.
- Need help on how to apply? View our Quick Reference Guide at the bottom of this website.
- Recruiter: Sivatha SEANG, Tel: 067 666 346 / 086 555 815
- Address: #137, Mao Tse Tung Blvd. Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Website: http://www.chipmong.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.