Countdown is a great New Zealand Company providing our customers with quality, range and value. We are built on a passion for retail, dedication and a commitment to making our customers experience more enjoyable every time.
We are looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic and energetic Dispensing Technician with NZ Level 5 Dispensing Technician Accreditation & Dispensary experience, to join our Pharmacy team.
This role is offering 35 - 40 hours per week.
As a Dispensing Technician you will be:
- Assisting the charge Pharmacist with the labelling and dispensing of medicines to the final accuracy and clinical check stage
- Providing healthcare advice and product recommendations to customers in line with great customer service principles
- Serving customers, refilling and maintaining Pharmacy fixtures
- Ensuring that store shelves are well stocked and the shop is clean, tidy and safe in accordance with company standards
We want to hear from you, if you:
- Have Dispensary experience within a retail pharmacy
- Are a NZQA Level 5 Registered Technician with Accreditation
- Pride yourself in delivering exceptional customer experiences
- Have previous retail sales or Pharmacy experience
- Are an excellent communicator with strong relationship building skills
- Have consistent accuracy and are able to learn quickly
- Are a proactive, friendly and approachable team player
If you are the right person, looking for an opportunity to do the work you love, within a busy retail environment where you get to support the local community, then join us and deliver the very best for our customers and in return we can offer you broad and far reaching career opportunities and great company benefits like discounted shopping, medical insurance, gym memberships and more.
Apply online today!
At Countdown, safety is a core value - countdown to zero is our mission of zero harm to our people, environment and community.