Sunway Integrated Property is a dynamic and integrated property conglomerate and consists of both Property Development and Property Investment divisions. As a result, this has enabled the Group to enjoy the ‘Best of Both Worlds’ – a high-growth Property Development division and a stable base of income from high-yielding investment properties. We seek suitably qualified, dynamic and self-driven candidates who can make positive contributions to maintain our tradition of excellence. We provide attractive remuneration packages and good training to facilitate the career growth path of our candidates.
- To handle the full set of accounts for Joint Management Body/Management Council/Owners (Residential Properties)
- To ensure timely completion of reports, statutory accounts and statutory requirements(monthly closing for final draft, final analysis with updated debtors collection report, financial summary, audited report, yearly tax filing, GST filing)
- To manage cash flow effectively
- To ensure all billings are properly and accurately billed and reflected in Financial Reports on timely manner.
- Attend to Committee / Site Office / Inter Department queries in timely manner
- To attend to monthly Management Meeting and AGM (meetings will be based at sites/properties assigned to job holder).
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Computer skills - accounting packages, Inter Personal Skill.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bandar Sunway.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Willing to travel (within Klang Valley) to attend for JMB/MC Meetings & AGM at site
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by our HR Department.