- Do you have a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education?
- Are you prepared to make a real difference to young people’s lives?
- Be challenged – play a key role in ensuring the continued success of Manildra Preschool
- Enjoy a work/life balance working 2 days a week
About LiveBetter Community Services
LiveBetter Community Services are one of the largest regionally based providers of community services in Eastern Australia. We strive to enable the people of regional Australia to live their best lives. We know that our staff are our greatest asset. So what can we offer you?
- Opportunity! - Build on your career as an Early Childhood Educator and have access to career progression and training opportunities.
- Support! - From an experienced early childhood sector specialist, who will provide coaching and mentoring.
- $$$! - Take advantage of great salary packaging benefits.
- Enrichment! - Join a dynamic and professional team of caring a passionate people as part of the Child & Family Services team and play a pivotal role in building the resilience, capacity and capability of our communities.
- Enjoyment! - A varied, challenging and rewarding role making a difference in the lives of the children and their families.
About the Role
LiveBetter Preschools have a reputation for empowering their communities and providing supportive, inclusive, and positive learning environments. We are seeking a Permanent Part-time Certificate III Educator to work at our Manildra Pre-school, providing high quality early childhood education and care to children. This includes:
- Developing strong relationships with children at the service.
- Assisting in implementing the policies and associated procedures of the organisation.
- Contributing toward continuous improvement in all areas of the service’s operations.
- Attending Professional Development opportunities and Pre-School Meetings during Term Break or when advised by Management.
The role also has further responsibilities as outlined by the National Quality Framework.
What LiveBetter needs from you
We would love to hear from you if you are a professional and caring person who is prepared to embrace our values of Integrity, Respect, Cooperation, Empowerment and Excellence in your day to day work life. To convince us that you are the best person for the job, please tell us how you meet the following selection criteria.
- Minimum Certificate III in Children’s Services.
- Current Drivers Licence.
- Current First Aid Certificate, Anaphylaxis and Asthma Management training.
- Current Statement of Attainment for the course ‘Identify and Respond to Children and Young People at Risk’ CHCCHILD1B or CHCCHILD1C.
- Sound verbal and written communication skills allowing you to build and maintain relationships with children, staff, families and the community.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Experience working with children with additional needs.
- Experience working within the Early Childhood Sector
- Demonstrated experience in program delivery.
- Undertake and pass a National Criminal Check.
- Undertake and pass a pre-employment medical (including drug and alcohol screening).
- Undertake and pass a working with children check.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, you must provide as part of the online application process:
- A cover letter that addresses each of the above mentioned selection criteria; AND
- An up to date copy of your resume.
Closing date: Wednesday 23rd January 2019
Enquiries: Peter Callaghan – 0448 248 379