- Assist to ensure the success of Euston Preschool - A key resource in your community
- Casual on call relief roles
- Seeking Early Childhood Educators – Minimum Certificate III Qualification
About LiveBetter Community Services
LiveBetter Community Services are one of the largest regionally based providers of community services in Eastern Australia. We strive to enable the people of regional Australia to live their best lives. We know that our staff are our greatest asset.
So, what can we offer you?
- Opportunity! - Build on your career as an Early Childhood Educator and have access to career progression and training opportunities.
- Support! - From an experienced early childhood sector specialist, who will provide coaching and mentoring.
- $$$! - Take advantage of great salary packaging benefits.
- Enrichment! - Join a dynamic and professional team of caring a passionate people as part of our greater Child & Family Services team.
- Enjoyment! - A varied, challenging and rewarding role making a difference in the lives of the children and their families.
About the Role
LiveBetter Child & Family Services have a reputation for empowering their communities and providing supportive, inclusive, and positive learning environments. Euston Preschool provides high quality early childhood education and care to children.
Euston Preschool is a well-resourced, not for profit, early childhood centre, based in Euston NSW. As an Educator you will be an integral part of a team of passionate staff who are committed to providing high quality early childhood education and care.
The preschool remains a community owned service- however is now managed and supported by LiveBetter - Child and Family Services. An experienced early childhood sector specialist supports and mentors the team of staff at the preschool to achieve the best outcomes for children and families who attend the service.
The service was assessed in June 2018 as Working towards National Quality Standard.
What LiveBetter needs from you
We would love to hear from you if you are a professional and caring person who is prepared to embrace our values of Integrity, Respect, Cooperation, Empowerment and Excellence in your day to day work life. To convince us that you are the best person for the job, please tell us how you meet the following selection criteria:
- Qualifications in early childhood: Certificate III or Diploma
- Current First Aid Certificate, Anaphylaxis and Asthma Management training.
- Current Statement of Attainment for the course "Identify and Respond to Children and Young People at Risk" CHCCHILD1B or CHCCHILD1C.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills allowing you to build and maintain relationships with children, staff, families and the community.
- Experience working within the Early Childhood Sector.
- Ability to work as part of a team, whilst enjoying a degree of responsibility in your role.
You will be also required to undertake and pass a national criminal history check, pre-employment health & wellness check (including drug & alcohol screening) and currently possess, or be willing to obtain an NSW working with children check.
To apply for this role, you must provide as part of the online application process:
- A cover letter that addresses each of the above-mentioned selection criteria; AND
- An up to date copy of your resume.
Closing date: Sunday 17th February 2019
Enquiries: Leanne Rodd – 0429 721 633