- Casual on call roles available in our brand-new Customer Service Hub space in Orange
- Make a real difference - join our community based not for profit organisation
- Be challenged - busy and diverse role assisting customers, carers and community members as a first point of contact for LiveBetter's 1800 number
LiveBetter Community Services are one of the largest regionally based providers of community services in Eastern Australia. We strive to enable the people of regional Australia to live their best lives.
We know that our staff are our greatest asset. So, what can we offer you?
- Opportunity! - Take the next step in your Community Services career.
- Support! - Backing from an experienced & passionate Customer Service team.
- $$$! - Take advantage of great salary packaging benefits.
- Satisfaction! - Assist our customers to obtain the services that best suit their individual needs.
About the Role
The Customer Service Hub provides information and support to people across a wide geographical area. The roles are casual on call and at times with short notice. Flexibility is required to work Monday to Friday between the hours of 8:30am and 5:00pm.
Some key accountabilities of the role include:
- Delivering Extraordinary Customer Care to all LiveBetter Existing / NEW Customers and all callers
- Provide support to customers who ‘walk-in’ to the LiveBetter Head Office, phone in (1800 580 580) and email seeking information, referral and support.
- Intake of referrals for LiveBetter programs, including completion of all required documentation, and statistical and narrative reporting.
- My Aged Care Portal monitoring and intake of referrals across a range of LiveBetter programs.
- Statistical reporting on service provision and customer demographics.
- Participating in promotion of LiveBetter at events, meetings and other promotional activities.
- This role will be ideal for you if you enjoy being on the phone and providing high levels of customer service.
What we need from you
We would love to hear from you if you are a professional and caring person who is prepared to embrace our values of Integrity, Respect, Cooperation, Empowerment and Excellence in your day to day work life. To convince us that you are the best person for the job, please tell us how you meet the following selection criteria.
- Ability to undertake complex telephone assessment, obtain accurate information and prioritise actions.
- Enthusiasm for providing extraordinary Customer Care, with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- High level computer skills, including deep understanding of Microsoft Office suite of products
- Ability to learn and adapt to new systems as and when required.
- Demonstrate ability to manage and prioritise workload in a constantly changing high-volume environment.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the community sector, including the complex challenges faced by people with a disability, mental health condition and the aged.
- Qualifications and relevant experience and training in the Community Services/Health/Welfare/Education and/or Administration fields.
- Experience with customer management and reporting systems.
- Knowledge of issues for carers from Indigenous or culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
To apply for this role, you must provide as part of the online application process:
- A cover letter that addresses each of the above-mentioned selection criteria; AND
- An up to date copy of your resume.
Applications that do not address the selection criteria will not be considered.
Closing date: Monday 20th May 2019
Enquiries: Julia Gardiner – Customer Service Hub Manager: 6391 2447
LiveBetter is a smoke free workplace