- You choose - Flexibility for role to be based in Rockhampton, Gladstone, Bundaberg or Mackay
- Permanent Full-Time role
- Be challenged – Develop & Maintain Staff Rosters across Aged and Community Services
- Be rewarded – Make a difference in the lives of aged & disabled persons within your community, assist them to maintain their independence
LiveBetter Community Services are one of the largest regionally based providers of community services in Eastern Australia. We strive to enable the people of regional Australia to live their best lives. We know that our staff are our greatest asset. So, what can we offer you?
- Support! - Backing from an experienced and professional Community Care Team.
- $$$! - Take advantage of great salary packaging benefits.
- Satisfaction! – Coordinate a diverse range of services in your community.
- Enjoyment! - A varied, challenging and rewarding role making a difference in the day to day lives of your customers.
- Opportunity – Love your job and be part of the great things we do in our communities
About the Role
The Rostering and Programs Planner ensures that the Aged and Community Services rosters are developed and maintained in an accurate and timely manner, in line with Award and program requirements. The roster needs to accurately reflect client needs as well as staff contracted hours. Some key accountabilities of the role include:
- Developing and maintaining staff rosters across Aged and Community Services.
- Updating rosters contemporaneously in response to client requests and staff availability.
- Working with coordinators to check fortnightly payroll reports for accuracy whilst ensuring no impacts on overtime budget.
- Ensuring the roster meets all Award and program requirements.
- Participating in an on-call roster.
- Providing accurate reporting as required.
- Providing general administrative support as needed.
What LiveBetter needs from you
We would love to hear from you if you are an experienced administration professional with transferrable skills or experience in a similar role utilising electronic customer information systems. A current Australian Drivers Licence is essential. It would be also great if you have:
- Demonstrated ability to understand, interpret and apply Award & Legislative requirements.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong negotiation, advocacy and networking skills.
- Sound ability to manage and prioritise workload in a constantly changing high volume environment.
Sounds great? What next?
To convince us that you are the best person for the job, please provide a resume that clearly demonstrates how your skills, experience and qualifications meet the requirements for this role. As part of your application, can you also please provide a cover letter of maximum two pages that address the following three targeted questions:
- Please provide an account of when you have utilised your time management and organisational skills in a high-volume office-based environment.
- Describe a scenario where you had to draw on your knowledge/experience with interpreting Awards – and describe the approach you took.
- Please tell us about a time you analysed information from a variety of sources in order to produce reports and recommendation for management.
You will also be required to undertake and pass a National Criminal Check, pre-employment wellness check (including drug and alcohol screening) and obtain a Working with Children Check.
Applications that do not address the targeted questions may not be considered.
Closing date: Tuesday 28th May 2019
Enquiries: Sharon Swift: Acting Team Leader, Aged and Community Services - 0427 380 344