- Permanent full-time generalist role based in Orange as part of our fabulous People & Culture team (side note from the recruitment team – we are part of this team and can vouch for its fabulousness!)
- Mentor, coach & support your service team managers - influence & encourage the business to build a positive people culture
- Join our for purpose organisation – be part of making an impact in the lives of our customers
LiveBetter are a regionally based Community Services provider operating across NSW & QLD. Following the amalgamation of many organisations we are focusing on the consolidation of our capabilities to ensure that our operational teams are best equipped to provide quality services to the people we support in our communities.
Supported by our People & Culture team, this is where the HR Business Partner will play a key role – providing support to our people, developing and supporting people strategies that enable our people to provide the best services to our customers possible.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Human Resources Manager, the role works closely with the relevant service teams to create and implement effective HR initiatives to aid workforce performance, culture and capability across our diverse and geographically dispersed organisation. Scope includes planning, resourcing, recruitment support, talent management, performance management, industrial matters, diversity, onboarding, wellbeing, remuneration and benefits. Some key responsibilities of the role being:
- Being the single point of contact on HR matters and provide strategic and tactical human resources advice.
- Taking key accountability for human resource deliverables, working with the service team managers and leveraging internal and external resources, policies, processes and systems as appropriate.
- Assisting the service team to deliver on growth and change targets through active management of resourcing needs, performance management and capability development.
- Understanding the service team strategy, the current status and needs, and assisting them to develop their supporting people strategy.
- Ensuring the service team people strategy is in line with the broader LiveBetter people strategy.
- Sharing responsibility with the service team for the implementation of people related initiatives.
We would love to hear from you if you are a Bachelor Qualified Human Resources professional with a minimum of 5 years experience working within the Human Resource field. You will have a passion for supporting people to be the best they can be and be a proven influencer who excels at developing relationships at a variety of levels. To be successful in this role, you will also have these key skills:
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills with ability to analyse information and formulate effective pragmatic solutions to meet business requirements.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently on multiple activities, prioritise and adapt to changing conditions.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Pragmatic customer focused style with excellent judgement.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently, whilst enjoying a degree of responsibility in your position.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and lead difficult conversations and to negotiate.
Some travel will be involved in the role, so a current drivers licence is a must. For detailed information about this role please refer to the position description on our website (SEEK candidates click apply and you will be directed to our website).
You will also be required to undertake and pass a National Criminal History Check and pre-employment health & wellness check including drug and alcohol screening
Sounds great? What next?
To convince us that you are the best person for the job, please provide a resume that clearly demonstrates how your skills, experience and qualifications meet the requirements for this role. As part of your application, can you also please provide a cover letter of maximum three pages that address the following two targeted questions:
- Please provide an account of when you have partnered with a stakeholder as part of a business partnering relationship to guide them through a performance or industrial matter that concerned one of their staff. What did you find the main challenges of this process to be?
- Please describe a time when you were required to influence stakeholders with varying levels of HR understanding with the aim of provoking positive change in the workplace. During this process how did go about developing personal creditability? What was the outcome? What were the key factors that you would identify as to why the outcome was successful/unsuccessful?
Closing date: 11.59pm, Tuesday 23 July 2019
Enquiries: Tegan Baker, Human Resources Manager - 0438 346 191
Orange…. What can it offer me?
Experience Orange, explore the best of country charm & hospitality, stunning scenery, beautiful wineries & delicious food. Orange offers the full spectrum for balanced lifestyle choices… It has everything you need including:
- Easy commute!! No traffic…. Lots of places to park your car!
- Outstanding health & medical facilities (not that we hope you will need these!!)
- 3.5 hours from Sydney CBD, 3 hours from Canberra
- Direct flights to Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane from our airport
- Relaxed lifestyle with a real community feel
- Facilities & Shopping – Major retailers, gorgeous boutiques, cafes, farmers market, art gallery, library, museum, indoor aquatic centre, beautiful parks and public spaces...... too much to list!
Look here: https://brandorange.com.au/orange-nsw/visit-the-orange-region-guide/
LiveBetter Community Services are one of the largest regionally based providers of community services in Eastern Australia. We strive to enable the people of regional Australia to live their best lives. We know that our staff are our greatest asset and offer:
- Investment in staff training & development with opportunities for diverse career paths
- A flexible & family friendly workplace
- The opportunity to take advantage of great salary packaging benefits
For further info about us and to see for yourself the great things that we do, you can visit: