- Assist to ensure the success of Blackwater Early Learning Centre - A key resource in your community
- Casual on call relief roles
- Seeking Early Childhood Educators – Advanced Diploma, Diploma, Cert III or working toward any of these qualifications
About LiveBetter Community Services
LiveBetter Community Services are one of the largest regionally based providers of community services in Eastern Australia. We strive to enable the people of regional Australia to live their best lives. We know that our staff are our greatest asset.
So, what can we offer you?
- Opportunity! - Build on your career as an Early Childhood Educator and have access to career progression and training opportunities.
- Support! - From an experienced early childhood sector specialist, who will provide coaching and mentoring.
- $$$! - Take advantage of great salary packaging benefits.
- Enrichment! - Join a dynamic and professional team of caring a passionate people as part of our greater Child & Family Services team.
- Enjoyment! - A varied, challenging and rewarding role making a difference in the lives of the children and their families.
About the Role
LiveBetter Child & Family Services have a reputation for empowering their communities and providing supportive, inclusive, and positive learning environments. Blackwater Early Learning Centre provides high quality early childhood education and care to children.
Blackwater Early Learning Centre and Out of School Hours Care is operated from the Blackwater North Primary school. A centre Director is responsible for the oversight of the Centre, including vacation and out of school hours care. The centre operates for 48 weeks of the year or more and has an annual two-week closedown over the Christmas Period.
What LiveBetter needs from you
We would love to hear from you if you are a professional and caring person who is prepared to embrace our values of Integrity, Respect, Cooperation, Empowerment and Excellence in your day to day work life. To convince us that you are the best person for the job, you will need:
- Qualifications in early childhood: Advanced Diploma, Diploma, Cert III or working toward any of these qualifications
- Current First Aid Certificate, Anaphylaxis and Asthma Management training.
- Current Statement of Attainment for the course "Identify and Respond to Children and Young People at Risk", as per legislation Child Protection Act 1999 (QLD)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills allowing you to build and maintain relationships with children, staff, families and the community.
- Experience working within the Early Childhood Sector.
- Ability to work as part of a team, whilst enjoying a degree of responsibility in your role.
You will be also required to undertake and pass a national criminal history check, pre-employment health & wellness check (including drug & alcohol screening) and currently possess, or be willing to obtain, a positive notice Blue Card in accordance with the working with children (Risk Management and Screening) Act 2000.
To apply for this role, you must provide as part of the online application process:
- An up to date copy of your resume.
Closing date: Wednesday 24th July 2019
Please contact Centre Director Regina Walker for further information and to obtain a Position Description for your relevant Educator level: 0436 683 837